Environmental responsibilities, health, and safety are of top priority for Companies who wants to develop projects in Chile and all over the world.
- Processing of administrative authorizations, concessions, and sectoral permits.
- Reports or office memorandum in IRAC format. Environmental and legal analysis.
The IRAC format is a method learned in the United States that facilitates the understanding of the cases requested by applying: (I) Issue or problematic, (R) Summary of the applicable legislation. (A) Apply the law and regulations to the acts that have occurred to verify their compliance or non-compliance and the letter C, which refers to a (C) Conclusion.
- Environmental policy and permits master plans.
- Reports and strategies of environmental compliance.
- Processing in the exercise of rights to use water, in its constitution and obtaining associated permits.
- Contracts with the State. Ex: Contratos CUO.
- Multiparty transformative mediation.
- Claims and defenses in Civil and Environmental Courts. Procedures before the higher Courts of Chile and Arbitration and Mediation for resolution of conflicts.
We advise our clients on the needs that the projects or activities require:
- Baseline. Description of the influence area of a project or activity, prior to its execution.
- Environmental Impact Statements (DIA) and Environmental Impact Studies (EIA). Letters of project pertinence.
- Industrial qualifications and health reports.
- Risk analysis, industrial and hazardous waste management.
- Environmental management and sanitation.
- Closing plans.
- Management and monitoring of the citizen participation and indigenous consultation.
We advise companies on climate change, desertification, environmental compensation mechanisms, REDD+ (reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation) mechanism, monitoring, reporting and verification, social and environmental safeguards.
- Design and implementation of climate change strategies.
- Design of programs to reduce CO2 emissions, at regional and local levels.
- Characterization of ecosystems and landscapes.
- Economic analysis of compensation and benefit-sharing schemes.
- Inventory and monitoring of forest resources.
- Consultancy in the design and implementation of the activities considered in the REDD + framework, with the participation of the local community.
- Advice on innovative mitigation measures and compensation of forest resources.
- Environmental education in basic, middle and university courses for pre and post-graduate.
- Presentations of REP Law, climate change, sustainability and environmental Law.
- Educating communities about recycling methods, responsible use of water, conservation and preservation of their natural resources.
- Education and implementation of non-conventional renewable energies in educational establishments.